Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fall Fashion: Pre-Season Wish List

"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." - George Eliot
Sad but true, it's hot and humid outside, and I'm officially composing my Fall fashion shopping list. I am cleaning my closet out [again], and making room for the new!
Delicious Autumn!

[Click on the image for further details...]


An Autumn-inspired collage of some of my favorite things for the new season:

::A luxe-boho floppy hat.
::A loose, flowy dress in a dark pattern.
::Gold-flecked eyeshadow.
::Dark plum polish or lipstick.
::A large, worn leather carry-all.
::Suede, jewel-tone platform pumps.
::A pair of tall lace-up boots.
::A cozy, vanilla-based perfume.
::A jangly gold charm bracelet.
::What is on your Autumn/Fall wish-list??

2 comments:

Samantha said...

great blog pretty lady, i'm dying for a floppy brim hat, perfect way to spruce up bad hair days lol!
peace&love

{Tara} said...

Samantha -- Oh, hats are essential for a bad hair day!! Thanks for stopping by!