Thursday, June 25, 2009

Goodbye Michael...You Were a Wiz


Despite his questionable antics and the array of scary accusations over the past few years, nothing changes the fact that Michael Jackson was one of the most influential figures in my life as a little girl: in addition to being my first crush, he inspired my love of dancing, my interest in sequins, and my obsession with horror movies [Thriller!]. And how incredibly, adorably cute was he back in the day?? Bye, Bye MJ. You will forever remain in my mind as the well-dressed man with the amazing voice...and the pet tiger ;)

3 comments:

Sam said...

Vale MJ! I couldn't have said it better myself....when you look at some of his early footage - my goodness! He was the man for moves and singing - what a major talent he was. "Off the Wall" and all his Jackson 5 work are going to be remembered forever and ever...

Anonymous said...

He influenced me like no one else when I was little. Listening to him... I feel in my prime element. His music, his voice were the most divine thing in the world. I personally think he was the worlds eighth wonder, and I don't whether this is the sign the apocalypse will be happening pretty soon.
However, it is better to burn out than fade away

Rosie the Cat said...

I can't believe he's gone. He was such a part of my childhood and through all the years I was growing up.