Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Five-Year Run of Domino Magazine for Sale!!



Just a quick, shameless plug: I am selling all of my back issues of Domino Magazine, not because I necessarily want to but because I need some extra money. They have been selling quite well on Ebay, so I'm giving it a go! If you or anyone you know is looking for issues, I am selling a large lot of 32 magazines, running from the 2005 premiere issue to the last issue in March. I am only missing 4 issues total from those 5 years. These have been well-loved and I hope someone else will get as much inspiration from them as I have!!


Here is the Ebay link to my listing.

4 comments:

Rosanna said...

Thanks for your comment!
I have yet to find a job! Hopefully I'll find one soon :)

~ Rosanna

caroline duke said...

damn it that is a great idea. unfortunately i recently decided to stop hoarding magazines. maybe i should do it with blueprint. i know i didn't throw those away.

you're brilliant.

Fashion Moment said...

Such great idea, dear!

FM~FP

Loretta Flower said...

Did it sell?

If not, I'm totally interested.
Email me at marykathrynp@gmail.com