Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Blog Is Up and Running

Hi all! Just a short note: I've started an additional blog with a different direction and content. If you are interested in vintage advertising and magazines, art or art history...or simply, inspiring pictures, you should check it out: http://labellerevue.blogspot.com/ I will try to post a new vintage magazine image every day, and hope to focus on women's fashion and beauty, art deco, art nouveau, flapper culture, surrealism, dada, cubism, etc. Here's a taste:


Illustration from The Owl, No 2., London, 1919. (Modernist Journals Project).

3 comments:

Fashion Addict said...

You have a great blog here and I was wondering if you would like to link up with mine, so please let me know when you have the time!

KLF said...

I love the old style victorian and flapper age art! Such beauty in the details!

loveology said...

Lovely picture!
I'll be visiting your new blog right away!

Mila.