Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Current Obsession: Chanel Collection Noirs Obscurs


In accordance with my lifelong love of all things dark and vampiric, I am crazy-excited about Chanel's new Noirs Obscurs collection. There is, of course, the essential black nail polish and dark-as-night shadow. But what I'm most curious about is the killer dark purple lipstick named "Vendetta."
I think these shades would also work really well for experimenting with the Dior gothic-flapper look from Paris runways earlier this year...perhaps there is a Halloween costume idea in here somewhere...!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm obsessed with perfume--I have 14 bottles and over 60 samples & decants to choose from. You wouldn't wear the same clothes every day, would you?

{Tara} said...

occhineri -- Wow! You're far more obsessed than me ;) I agree -- I like a scent to match my clothes and mood. I get bored too easily if I wear the same scent each day!