Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Current Obsession: Lace-Up Ankle Boots

I just realized that I'm starting to think about Fall fashion already. Oh, why can't we just live in the fashion-moment? Because that's no fun! I am getting the vibe that this Fall/Winter is going to be all about Victorian touches [for me anyway]. I'm starting to crave things like long military coats with soft, furry collars and flowy, feminine tops in moody colors. I'm particularly excited to find a perfect pair of lace-up ankle boots with just a bit of a heel, like these beauties:





Jeffrey Campbell Leather Lace up boots




















6 comments:

Amy said...

I totally agree!! I've found myself starting to dream about knee-high boots, thick stockings and wrap-around wool coats!

These boots are all pretty cute- good thing you have a while to decide!!

Poke Salad Annie said...

i know just what you mean about fall fashion thoughts, and though i've never been a huge fan of ankle boots for some reason or other, they're starting to grow on me :)
that first pair is gorgeous!

AsianCajuns said...

I love lace up boots - especially the ones without heels b/c you can juxtapose their roughness with a summery dress.

Unknown said...

etsy's the best place to look! ita with AsianCajuns - i like to clash like that, too :)

Sam said...

These boots are so Edwardian retro - I love them! I'm not much of a boot gal myself but I love these!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind that last pair!