Monday, June 29, 2009

Shameless Plug: Huge Clothing Lot for Sale on Ebay!

If you or anyone you know is looking to amp up their wardrobe, I have listed a huge, 60-piece lot of clothing on Ebay. Yay for closet-purging! Everything is in good condition, most of it has barely been worn more than one or two times. I have sweaters, cardigans, jackets, summer dresses, skirts, and a pair of Seven white skinny jeans. In addition, I've got a great DKNY dress, a super-cute romper from Urban Outfitters, a cashmere sweater, and a mirror-image "Balenciaga" motorcycle bag. That's the tip of the iceberg! Take a look if you're curious and let me know if you have any questions!!













4 comments:

Sam said...

Oooh! You have some real treasures here! I'll have to go check it out!

Brigid said...

I want! We're ever more or less the same size. I put in a bid.

(P.S. My word verification on this commend is "sales" -- tee hee!)

Kira Aderne said...

wow! I love what I see!

The jacket is so amazing and timeless!!!

Mary-Laure said...

I'm going to check it our - love that striped dress...