Thursday, February 12, 2009

Send a Cheeky Valentine...

If you're like me, you don't send many letters or cards to faraway friends and family via the postal service any more. Whether this hints at an inherent thoughtlessnes, or simply laziness on my part, I'm not sure...either way, I DO TRY! And by trying, I mean sending cute e-greetings! Kate Spade has some adorable, quirky [and free] e-Valentines on their website. So, my fellow lazy-bugs, don't forget to send a cute, cheeky, sexy, funny greeting to your loved one[s] this V-Day. Or, if your honey lives with you, you could just write a dirty note on a napkin...

4 comments:

Michelle Schraudner said...

I saw these earlier and looove them! I already sent the make out one to my bf.

Anonymous said...

Aw! Love it. Hmmm...who shall be my lucky valentine? ;)

Much Love,
Carlita

{Tara} said...

michelle -- I sent so many of these to friends and I also sent the makeout one to my BF ;)

carlita -- I'm sure you have your pick of men!!

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! will take note for next year :-)