Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Catch a Fashion Documentary During Lunch


Of course I am rotten at keeping my word and not blogging this week...I just couldn't help myself ;) Mademoiselle M. posted about these fashion history documentaries on the BBC website and I had to share. These docs are about an hour long and they become available to view as they are currently aired in the UK (through February). They will cover the 40's through the 90's! Check back for new ones as they show up. Perfect for a one-hour lunch break!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! No, no they are each an hour long! (22.00 refers to the time that the programme was shown!) And you can only watch the first documentary about the 1940s as the others havn't even been broadcasted yet! The next one will be shown tomorrow...

Mademoiselle M.

xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh and the documentaries will actually cover the 1940s - 1990s and will finish in Febuary... There will then be a vote on which decade was the most sylish...

Wonder which will win! Pffff!

Unknown said...

fab! I'm going to try and catch it. I love documentaries ...um, and fashion ..um and vintage. happy to stumble upon you for this fab advice! Thanks!

{Tara} said...

madeleine -- thanks for the corrections!! I am obviously distracted!

{Tara} said...

Maegan -- thanks so much for stopping by!!

Sharon S said...

Hi there-how wonderful, I'm going to check this out!!

Cris Piera said...

mmmm! delicious!

thanks for sharing them with us!

big hug and more "courage"

Cris

lune_blanc said...

Oh wow, sounds brilliant, I have to watch them! Things are crazy at the moment because I will be moving on the 21st :(( I'll watch everything once I'm settled in new home :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip!

Miss Woody said...

what elegance!