Tuesday, September 9, 2008

You've Got a Beautiful Face...

I just wanted to share some recent inspiring photos: If you have not yet visited Garance Dore's blog, you should definitely check it out -- it is similar to the Sartorialist and Facehunter, but even prettier, more inspiring, and more artfully composed (don't get me wrong, I LOVE both of those sites as well!). The way Garance captures unique faces and personalities is so mesmerizing. I find myself asking, "Do these people really exist?"Here are just a few of the most recent lovelies that make me smile uncontrollably:

I love the mix of tough, studded leather with fun, vibrant colors. And her soft, intense eyes? I'm speechless...


He can't be more than 14 -- such a mature sense of style. His hair is perfection!


She makes glittery eyes seem somehow new and sexy again.


That eye-makeup! That hair! Those pouty lips!


Ah, Louise can do no wrong. Really.


All photos courtesy of Garance Dore.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Garance Dore! I had to stop reading it though because I would save all of these entries in my Google Reader so I could concentrate on translating the French and would get backlogged like weeks and weeks! Maybe I should just look at the pictures like everyone else. Ha.