Friday, August 1, 2008

Run, Don't Walk, to Target... for Oxfords

I am just coming down from an online-buying high that caught me off guard... I was checking on the Target website to see if the new Richard Chai Go International line was on sale yet (there is a black and white tank that I want), and I clicked on the new fall shoes just for the heck of it. Lo and Behold, there are three styles of Oxfords almost identical to ones on my Back-to-School-Must-Buy-List, but for much, much cheaper than I was expecting to pay (Urban Outfitters, ahem). They are on super-sale...seriously...$17.99, $8.99, and $9.99, respectively.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh I like those first two as well. Target is always scheming ways for me to spend all my money there...

Emma said...

Love Target. Thanks for the heads-up. It was great seeing you this morning for breakfast--let's get together for games soon.

leeselooks said...

linked lady love!
thanks.

loving the oxfords. Have a white pair from UO in my shopping bag...

lots of love.
Lxx

Wendy said...

Holy thats a good deal! The last pair looks identical to my Steve Maddens.

Anonymous said...

i just bought these hottie mctotties...
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51cOcH-zKVL._SS260_.jpg

--beamish