Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's My Purple Party Dress

Not since elementary school, when I would sport my purple corduroys (french-rolled, of course) with my purple KangaRoos sneakers, have I been so obsessed with the color purple. I don't think this is a color I could wear every day, but something about a purple party dress sounds really appealing right now. It has a regal-mixed-with-yummy quality, like King Louis eating grape flavored Now-and-Laters (ok, that's a weird image but I really like Now-and-Laters candy ). Forever 21's slightly more high-end clothing line, Twelve by Twelve, has several purple-hued beauties that I have my eye on right now. I would pair these with some black lace tights and patent high-heeled Oxfords...and a glass of Merlot.


Ruffle Front Dress, $49


Cowl-Neck Tired Dress, $39



Twisted Knit Dress, $26

4 comments:

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

you've got to be kidding...these are forever 21? UNREAL. all are gorgeous!

Wendy said...

My favorite is the cowl neck tiered dress.

Sam said...

I love the twelve by twelve clothing, it is all so elegant and girly! :)

Sharon S said...

I love the 1st and 2nd ones-really nice!!